Maya Modeling BOOST
Use Maya to make clean 3D models for movies and TV shows. Pushing people who are new to 3D modeling to the next level!
What you’ll learn
Maya Modeling BOOST
- Snap the surface.
- To make things quickly, use Maya’s “marking” menu.
- Using a multicast tool.
- A snapping of the vertex
- Select quickly.
- Blocking the process of adding more detail.
- Lots of tips and tricks to help you get faster!
- Autodesk Maya is a piece of software that helps people make things (preferred 2018 to 2022)
This course is for people who are new to Maya modeling. If you think it takes a long time to make smooth, clean 3D models in Maya, don’t give up! This course is full of time-saving tricks, modeling theory, tips, and workflow ideas that will help you get a super-fast workflow for modeling, so you can get the job done quickly. As soon as you understand the ideas in this course, you will finally be able to spend more time making and less time trying to figure out how to fix it or move forward. That’s what we all want!
We’ll go over a lot of great information that I’ve used every day for 15 years as a model in film and TV production. A lot of work is done in this class, but it goes by quickly and there isn’t much pressure. It’s the kind of thing that would make you want to put on some hip-hop music, make your favorite drink, and dive right in! For a free weekend, a vacation, or even an evening at home if you’re really into it, this is the project course for you!
This course isn’t over yet! I’ll also talk about what it’s like to work on a production team and show you how to make your 3D model ready for the next department on the production.
Who this course is for:
- You want Maya modeling to be quick and easy.
- We know you want to spend more time making things that are fun and less time trying to make things that aren’t straight.
- You want to know more about modeling in the business.
- As a beginner, you want to know what to study so that you can move up a level.