Python Exercises for Beginners: Solve 100+ Coding Challenges
Practice your Python Skills with 100+ Python Exercises and Check your Solutions with Step-by-Step Video Explanations.
What you’ll learn
Python Exercises for Beginners: Solve 100+ Coding Challenges
Practice your coding and problem-solving skills with 100+ Python Coding Challenges designed for Beginners.
Check your solutions with detailed step-by-step video lectures that explain how to solve each challenge.
Learn how to use Python tools to solve exercises using strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, conditionals, loops, recursion, files, and more.
Solve challenging problems that combine your knowledge of the fundamentals of programming in Python.
Ask questions to your instructor if you need any assistance or guidance.
Download the sample solutions as Python files to run, test, and experiment with the code.
Basic knowledge of programming fundamentals and Python.
Enthusiasm and dedication to improving your coding and problem-solving skills.
You will need to have access to a Python IDE to solve the exercises. We will use PyCharm during the course, but you can use any IDE of your choice to write, test, and run your code.
The exercises are divided into two levels of difficulty per topic, so you can choose which ones you would like to solve first based on your level of experience.
If you are learning Python and you want to take your Python skills to the next level with intensive practice, then this course is for you. Apply your knowledge to solve more than 100 Python exercises and check your solutions with step-by-step video lectures with visual effects and diagrams.
Solve 100+ Exercises to Take Your Python Skills to the Next Level.
- Solve more than 100 exercises and improve your problem-solving and coding skills.
- Learn new Python tools such as built-in functions and modules.
- Apply your knowledge of Python to solve practical coding challenges.
- Understand how the code works line by line behind the scenes.
- Identify different ways to solve a problem and which one is more concise and efficient.
- Test your code with different values and inputs to verify its correctness.
- Gain practical and valuable coding skills.
Improve your Python Skills and Gain Valuable Practical Experience
Python is currently one of the most popular programming languages and its popularity continues to rise every year. It is used for real-world applications in diverse areas such as Web Development, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and many more. Learning Python is your next step into the powerful world of computer science. Through practice, you can improve your coding and problem-solving skills.
You will also learn new tools that you can use in Python.
Your knowledge of Python will be extremely helpful in any field, including:
- Web Development
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Game Development
- Mobile App Development
- Medical Software
- Computer Vision
- and… many more!
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Analyze a problem step by step and develop a solution in Python.
- Solve a problem in Python using different approaches.
- Use built-in Python functions and modules to solve a problem efficiently.
- Understand how the code works behind the scenes.
- Work with the main elements of Python: strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, conditionals, loops, recursion, files, and more..
- Test your code with various inputs and values to verify its correctness.
Learning Material & Resources
- Coding Challenges: 100+ coding challenges with detailed descriptions and hints to guide you through this journey.
- Exercises Divided by Levels of Difficulty: the exercises are divided into two levels, so you can start working on them according to your skill level and then solve more advanced exercises as you practice.
- Video Lectures: 10+ hours of video lectures and resources with step-by-step solutions and explanations of how to analyze the problems and how the code works behind the scenes.
- Visual Effects: You will learn how to solve these exercises with carefully designed visual effects, animations, and diagrams.
- Test Cases: each coding challenge has test cases to help you test if your solution is correct. Each problem can be solved in multiple ways, so these test cases will help you confirm if your solution is correct.
- Python Files: you will be able to download the sample solutions as Python files to run and experiment with the code in your device.
- Progress Tracker: a PDF poster that you can print and cross out as you complete the exercises to help you track your progress.
- Cornell Note-taking Method Page Format: a PDF format that you can print to take notes following the Cornell Note-taking Method (a page divided into three sections to write your notes, comments, and summary).
- Code Notebook Format: a PDF format that you can print to write your solutions or the sample solutions by hand, analyze the code, and add your comments.
The Coding Challenges Cover:
- Lists and Tuples
- Miscellaneous and More Challenging Exercises
Most exercises combine different elements from these topics, but the exercises are grouped by their most relevant category.
What makes this course unique?
This course is unique because of its emphasis on providing visual and detailed explanations of how the solutions work behind the scenes, so you will not only learn how to implement them in Python, you will actually understand the purpose of each line of code.
Unique study materials complement the course experience. You will find three PDF resources specifically designed for the course: a poster, a note-taking page format with the Cornell Note-taking Method, and a coded notebook.
Check your solutions with detailed video lectures and download the sample solutions to run the code on your device.
You will receive a certificate of completion that you can add to your social media profiles to showcase your new skills.
You are very welcome to watch the preview lectures and check out the full course curriculum.
If you are looking for an engaging, visual, and practical course, then you found it.
Enroll now, practice your problem-solving skills, and showcase your new Python knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- Learners who are familiar with the basics of programming in Python and would like to expand their knowledge through practical exercises.
- Computer Science students and learners who wish to develop their problem-solving and computational thinking skills.
- Self-taught learners who want to practice their Python skills and learn how to translate problems into Python code using the tools of the language.
- Last updated 4/2021