What you’ll learn
- Learn the definition of a programming language thoroughly.
- What kind of programs and apps are they, and how do they work?
- Recognize the inner workings of the code that powers our computers.
- Learn to draw your code so you can speak it clearly.
- Learn the basic skills from the bottom up if you want to be more successful in the development industry right now.
- Chrome or Firefox browsers, and a PC with internet access.
- No further software is needed.
In this course, you will follow along with other inexperienced developers as we guide them through the units and learn a variety of crucial ideas, starting with what exactly a programming language is and how the internet functions, giving you a complete overview of the field on which to base your knowledge.
Near the end of the course, you will learn about functional programming and native methods, like the Array Push Method and the Object Keys Method, which are important built-in parts of the language and will be very important for you to know as an engineer.
Additionally, you’ll get the assistance you need from your peers and mentors in our CSX Slack community. More than 12,000 novice and seasoned engineers from around the globe are part of a community that will challenge you, be there to help push you over the difficult engineering roadblocks, and support you as you pursue your dream job in technology.
At the conclusion of the course, you will be equipped with all the knowledge necessary to further your career in software engineering.
Who this course is for: